1. After you arrive and fill out your paperwork, your lash lift specialist will thoroughly cleanse your lashes and place gel pads on your bottom lashes. Your eyes will remain closed for the entire process.
2. Depending on the length of your natural lashes, a rod (small, medium, or large) is placed on top of the eyelids to determine which size best suits your lashes to achieve the best lift.
3. Once the size is determined, the rod is placed onto your eyelids and a gentle adhesive is applied to lift the natural lashes up onto the rod.
4. Once lashes are on the rod, a setting solution is applied for 5-10 minutes on each eye.
5. The setting solution then gets removed and a neutralizer solution is applied on both sides for 5-7 minutes. If desired, this step can be followed by applying lash tint to darken the natural lashes for more dramatic results. (A tint is highly recommended for those with light colored lashes)